Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Discovering the Magnificence of You

Imagine going to a "get together" to discover the magnificence of me.....

There were 12 of us present and 2 via Skype.  I knew 3 people.  The host DeAnn, my friend John and my fun buddy Maureen, the Reiki Master and Intuit.

Several things became very clear to me as the evening progressed.  Several people shared their personal stories and for the most part, I realized that I had been in their shoes at one time, for a very long time.  But I felt that it was no longer my story.  I have matured a lot of these paradigms over the years through knowledge gathering, self-reflection, journaling and messages I've received from the universe.

As I was listening, I truly felt as though there were many doors that I have closed on a lot of my past stories and felt as though I am now on a higher plane of consciousness.  Never in my lifetime have I ever experienced this. 

Without realizing, I found myself sensing another person's being-ness.  It came up during the intuit portion of the night.  When this person walked through the front door before the session began, I felt as though he had a beautiful soul.  It was like an immediate flash and it was gone.  But as he shared his story, I was amazed because he exuded lovingness to everyone.....but not to himself.

WOW....Huge lesson.....and realization of how far I've progressed and how much closer I am to my current destination.  I say current destination because there are many more roads I want to traverse.

I can feel myself being joyful about trying out my new "toy" in life.  This toy that I refer to is the power to use my intuition and expanding and trusting and maneuvering through this life.  I'm excited about the possibilities before me and the knowing that there are fun things ahead.

I'm so excited!....I'm so excited!.....I'm so excited!

Magnificence is within me......and always has been! 



No comments:

Post a Comment