Monday, January 27, 2014

My Dance Card is Filling Up Again

What is great about living in Las Vegas is that whenever friends from Hawaii come to town, they always look me up so that we can reconnect.

The fun will start this week.  Super Bowl weekend is when the high rollers come to town.  We have a mini reunion in between games.  Not being a gambler, I look forward to meeting up with friends and going to a very nice restaurant to catch up with each other about our lives.  This week, I've already been warned that someone that I haven't seen in about 20 years is coming to town and I need to be "ready."

When the Super Bowl crowd goes back to Hawaii, the "cousins" will be in town again so here we go with doing funky things.  We've already talked on the phone and jotted down all the times and whereabouts and we will meet up the very next week after my Super Bowl buddies go back home.  With the cousins, we're maybe planning to go to a stage performance.  Haven't figured which one yet.

The week after the cousins go back to Hawaii, it's then my world travelling Reiki friend who will be in town and I am looking at fun on a totally different level.  It's about connecting with people on a different plain.  The intuitive level is a lot of fun.  To connect with strangers who don't seem like strangers.  Most times it is not about getting their name and contact numbers.  We can have a very deep understanding and feel love at that level and not have to know their vitals.  Wow....I'm always amazed how the "genie" inside me can sense the nature of people that I meet at these soirees.  It's like exorcising/exercising that part of the brain and it feels so great!

Nurturing the soul and connecting with others on an intuitive level energizes you for quite a while.  It's like being put back on track after a train wreck caused by everyday life. everyday thinking and everyday worrying. 

Following that, the following week we will have a meeting with writers in Las Vegas.  This meeting is to brainstorm on a collaborative effort to publish a book.  I am really excited about this.  It is my goal to get my writing published.  It is scary and exciting at the same time.

How great is that!!! 

It certainly is great to be ALIVE! 

Oh Happy Day



No comments:

Post a Comment