Friday, August 17, 2012

Another Bend in the Road

It always amazes me when life takes me down a different path.  There have been so many paths that I've walked in this lifetime.  When I was younger I hated change.  Now it just seems that I am resigned to having multiple changes in my life.

Luckily the mind has a way of forgetting all the bad things and just remembering the wonderful things.  After all....the mind was created by the most supreme being....why would it be anything else?

Although exhausting...this is a welcome bend in the road for me.  It is filled with possibilities and very friendly people.  I have never seen so many happy people all gathered together.  Everyone is so warm and accepting...this is so unusual.  It's been so easy for me to transition into this change.

And to think that it was preceded with literally a whole lot of shitty mess.  Those close to me will laugh about the irony of it all.  Yet to come out smelling like a rose is the way to go.

Thank you God for your wisdom and for paving the way for me to find the diamond mine at this time in my life.  Wow....I am in awe!  Color me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment