Monday, August 13, 2012

Simple Pleasures

I think if anything....I am a person who just loves simple pleasures.  Enjoying simple pleasures to me means these are not costly and therefore are more abundant.

Take for instance the company of family or good friends.  Even if it is just a phone call asking how are you doing today?  That's simple right....and it just brightens your day.

Sharing a meal with family or friends is great too....especially when you have a theme to have the most... on the cheap.  That is so much fun for me.  Being a senior has its advantages here in Las Vegas.

Watching movies is another one of my favorite simple pleasures and thanks to the internet one can escape huge monthly cable fees.

Probably the greatest pleasure of all is tracking down these simple pleasures.  A coupon here....a great discount sale there.....so much fun.

Recently I happened upon this wonderful program that pays me whenever I shop.  It can also pay me when my friends and family shop.....AND it helps merchants and at the same time a certain amount of what I spend goes towards charity.  In this economy that is considered a Win-Win-Win.

Thank God for simple pleasures....I feel like the Cheshire cat licking my chops!  



No comments:

Post a Comment