Saturday, June 30, 2012

Flash Mob Fun

There have been flash mobs popping up all over the world.  The latest is a mob from Russia....This is probably one of the best I've seen.




I also saw a flash mob doing the hula aboard a Hawaiian Airlines flight 38,000 feet in the air.  But here's another concept called Hit and Run Hula.  This hula troupe went around San Francisco and did the hula....They performed at Pier 39, a four way traffic stop, a BART station and the Apple Store.  Now that seems like fun to just "hit and run."




Here's another mob...this time it is Tahitian dancing at the beach at Ka'anapali on Maui.  Now that is a cool idea and what a treat for the tourists.  Ka'anapali is a very beautiful spot for vacation. 



This mob dance is great coming off escalators at the Windward Mall in Hawaii.




My daughter did a flash mob dance when we visited San Francisco.  She had a lot of fun.  It takes a lot of practice though.  My problem is that I wouldn't remember the steps and screw it all up!

These events just spread fun and cheer and I'm all for it!



No comments:

Post a Comment