Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Goofy Songs

Growing up in the 50's, 60's, 70's and so forth there have been a number of goofy songs that have stuck in my memory....go figure....sometimes I can't even remember something that I thought of a couple of minutes ago.

But goofy songs were all the rage a while back.  A lot of us remember Yellow Submarine by the Beatles, or Blue Suede Shoes by Elvis Presley.  Perhaps some may remember some of the songs below...and then perhaps this may be something totally strange....but nevertheless....if you know the song....please sing along because it is so much fun.









Oh here is one song that was the rage....a lot of guys in my intermediate school had Cookie's hairstyle and of course combed their hair quite often like the following video...sadly....I've heard that one guy in particular is now bald...alas....too bad because he had great hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment