Sunday, June 3, 2012

Oprah in India

A little while ago, Oprah visited India and amazingly...she was interviewed for an hour by a woman who did an awesome job of interviewing Oprah.

Her introduction alone was the longest I've ever heard and she did it without a prompter....just strictly from her heart.

Oprah talks about how she had on her vision board about going to India and riding a camel.  When she found out that Deepak Chopra was going to India she tagged along.

Wow....I'm creating my vision board...because like Oprah I would love to go to India and see where my favorite movies are made and experience the people like Oprah has done.  I've even dreamed about living there for a time.

Here is the interview....Enjoy....it's fun!  But be prepared for some AHA moments...they are definitely there. 

Oh for you political followers...hear what she has to say about Obama.


No comments:

Post a Comment