Friday, July 6, 2012

Being Creative Can Be Fun!

Every day I log in to my Facebook page and discover more and more fun things...all about people being creative and enjoying life.

Here are a few things that I've gotten from my friends: 

The Som Sabadell flashmob.....to celebrate the 130th anniversary of Banco Sabadell



Then there is an entry from Punahou School (my daughter's alma mater) in preparation of their 2013 carnival....the making of mango chutney....yum!  For those of you living in Hawaii....there are 2 annual events that were my favorites while my daughter was in Punahou and those were the Christmas Fair where you can get some really great gifts of food and homemade goodies....and the Punahou Carnival where you can get some really great Portuguese Bean Soup and their Jams, Jellies and Chutneys.....see the link below.





Then there are also some cute cartoons, pics and sayings that basically says it all...














That's just a sampling of what I get to experience every day.....so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment