Tuesday, July 17, 2012

OMG I Actually Had this Hairdo At One Time

One of my favorite pastimes involves listening to music.  I choose music, that for lack of a better phrase...."sends me."  Somehow it catches a funny bone and I just love the song...I can't explain it.

Well here is one of those songs....now I am embarrassed to say that I actually wore my hair this way....even with the pin in the middle....when I was in high school....don't laugh....be kind.

Here is a picture of that hairdo on Skeeter Davis....somebody shoot me now...why didn't anyone tell me how ridiculous this actually looks!  In fact, my senior picture from high school is a version of this...minus the pin.  Needless to say....I hated that picture.  I revisit that photo every time I go to Hawaii to visit my daughter because somehow she kept that photo....but now I just cringe a little and laugh (not cry) about it.....Thanks Tam for keeping the memory alive for me.  I love you so much!






Anyway...here is the recorded version of her song.....




One thing I do miss are the old songs...I just love to sing along with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment